Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Shoot

Taking the suggestion for my classmates, the shoot for my project will be done in Haji Lane, as the "requirement" for shoot was to have a straight alley and Haji Lane would nicely fit into the picture.

Okay! The plan for the shoot! What I will be filming will be...

Shot 1 - The character (myself) will draw the arrow and aims at the camera.

Shot 2 - The flight path of the arrow

Shot 3 - The other character (thanks Ngan Kai for being the other actor in the shot) to be shot by a arrow and turn towards the camera.

Location

Shot 1


Shot 2



Shot 3 is kinda fail. Might require a require a reshoot after planning what should I exactly do for the final shot and the way to film it. Nonetheless, we did quite some prep for the 3rd shot.



Thanks Zechari, Ngan Kai and JengYih for helping out with the shoot!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment